@ -38,12 +38,16 @@ into the `Program Files` folder of the prefixs.
* `binName`: Name of the generated executable.
* `launcherArgs`: Arguments the RSI Launcher is called with.
* `winePackage`: Package of wine to use.
* `wineSrc`: Points to the source to build wine from.
* `wineGlobalEnv`: Global variables that are exported at script startup.
* `winePatches`: List of patches for wine for easier access.
* `applyReccomendedWinePatches`: Whether or not to apply patches to wine for star citizen.
* `virtualDesktop`: `NULL` or a string in the form `AxB` with `A` and `B` being
positive Integers that define the height and width of the wine virtual desktop.
* `registryFiles`: Additional registry files to add to each prefix.
* `captureMouse`: Whether wine captures fullscreen windows.
* `enableGameScope`: Whether or not to run the game in [gamescope](https://github.com/Plagman/gamescope).
* `gameScopeArgs`: [options](https://github.com/Plagman/gamescope#options) for gamescope.
## Script parameters
* `--install-prefix`: Installs the prefix if needed.